Watford boss Sean Dyche has no new injury worries to contend with.
Stephen McGinn remains the Hornets' only absentee as he continues his recovery from a long-term knee injury.
West Ham winger Julien Faubert could be added to the squad after overcoming a hamstring injury, while Carlton Cole is also hoping to feature.
John Carew has a week's training behind him and his fitness will be assessed along with that of George McCartney, who rejoined from Sunderland last week.
• West Ham have dominated the exchanges between these clubs. They have won 23 of 37 league and cup matches, drawn six and lost eight.
• Watford have only completed three home league victories over West Ham. The most recent was 5-0, 26 years ago, since when they have gained three points out of 30 on their own ground against them.
• The Hornets have scored no more than two goals in any of their last 24 league and cup games against the Hammers.
• Hunting a first maximum of the season (1D, 1L).
• Failed to win 10 of their last 11 Championship outings.
• Always managed at least one victory in the first three games of a second tier campaign since 2003, when they lost the first three.
• Won one league game 1-0, and lost one 1-0 so far.
• Saturday's victory over Doncaster, was only their third in 38 Premier League and Championship matches on the road.
• Defeat to Watford would be the Hammers' 300th loss in second level league games away from home.